All returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee to recover fees that have been charged by third parties for the purchase. Shipping and handling costs will not be refunded. Once the below have been satisfied, Anatomy Tools will notify us to release the refund to your PayPal account.
In order to return a product, you must contact Anatomy Tools by phone, or follow these 8 step instructions, “BEFORE” attempting to return a product.
1) Ship back the item(s) within 21 days of the postmarked shipping date on your package,
2) Ship the item to our head office labeled as the following:
1912 Stanford Street
Alameda CA 94501, USA
3) you must ship item(s) using the complete & original packaging,
4) you must complete all the information on the "return instructions slip" accurately & honestly to the best of your ability.
5) you must ship item(s) using a carrier service with a tracking number assigned to your return & include this tracking number on the "return instructions slip".
6) you must include your reason(s) for return on the return slip provided with your invoice receipt,
7) you must let us know if you wish 1/ a prompt replacement or 2/ a refund for the amount of the merchandise (minus the original shipping/handling costs)
8) If your shipment did not include a "return instructions slip", DO NOT RETURN YOUR ITEM please email Anatomy Tools at: email@example.com telling them this issue and they will email you the correct return slip for your order.
Copyright © 2009 AnatomyEd
Design downloaded from free website templates